Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Good Luck

I never know what time it is when I start writing. It could be anywhere from 8am to 11am right now, but yesterday we had luck.

We left Antwerp later as per usual in our lazy daze. It really only took us two hours to get there as we arrived at a delicious diner party to meet our host (rather, potential host). We ate and drank and relaxed, though I was a bit worried about the likelihood of us finding a host that night. But our luck kept going and Yaap offered his place for the next two nights.

Right now I have to figure out what I am doing for my last month abroad. I bought my way too expensive return ticket back to New York from Lisbon. This means I am going to an even bigger electronic music festival, the Boom Festival from Aug 11-18, my final week away from home and my final week with Connie and Aurora.

My plans right now are to go to London next weekend and plan further escapades from there. Money is tight but I am here and I am doing this, not questioning myself anymore.

No comments: