Thursday, April 9, 2009

UPDATE

Let's go for a massive update. I am so sorry for not writing in six months. It's been hectic, boring, poor and some other adjectives that I really don't care to mention. I have barely traveled which is very sad. However, I went down to DC and Philly as per usual and have had wonderful experiences there. In the next two weekends (outside of this one) I will be heading to both cities and my first weekend back I will be in NYC celebrating Eric's birthday.

I have a job now, writing about wed sites. I have a boyfriend now, that's Eric, yeah. I'm going to start writing now. I promise.

My friend Mandy just moved to South Korea and she seems to be having the best time. I'd really like to go there, as I would most places. But I'd especially like to explore Asia (in general), which sounds crazy. I know it's a whole continent, but I've really only been to two continents. Europe is beautiful too of course and I want to return oh so badly. With this new job, I am paying off my debt and saving with cheap rent at a house nearby.

This time in my life right now is going to make me understand why I came back, what I had left to give to NYC. Cliches avoided, I am biding my time here, waiting for another chance to leave. That's not fair but I can't help wanting to see it all.

No comments: